We can help you get your dream dress in several ways.
2. We can do a dress replication or reproduction. (You have already found your dream dress, you just don’t know where to buy it or you are looking for an affordable alternative.)
3. We can help you create a custom made wedding dress (something that has never been made before) created with your design input.
We help you get your custom made dream dress in 3 simple steps.
1. Contact us so we can begin your online consultation, this is where you provide us with details on what you are interested in. You can use our pictures as a reference point or you can provide your own pictures of dresses you are already interested in. Give us your input on what you think your perfect wedding dress would be like.
2. We will create a sketch and/or a digital image to help give you an idea of what your dream dress would look like after it is complete.
3. After your approval of the final design, we will gather your measurements, payment info and create your dream dress in real life, custom to your size.
That’s it. After this process you will then receive your dreams Wedding Dress!
Once the design portion is completed, we will provide you with our personal measurement form that shows the proper way we like to receive measurements. You simply take that form to any one of your local tailor, clothing, or alteration specialist. They will take your measurements using that measurement form. You then give us the filled out form. Then, we will make the dress to those measurements. If for some reason you change in shape, size or weight during production and your item needs to be tailored, you can take your item to any one of your local alteration specialist for assistance.
We also do reproductions. A reproduction simply means we can replicate a dress from a photo you provide us, as it is shown, or create the dress with any changes you desire to make to that design. Very often a couture bridal gown will have a couture price tag. There are many reasons why a garment can cost so much, but there are also many ways to creatively get the cost down and still have it look amazing and resemble the original. For example, instead of producing a dress in all silk, we could use a similar alternative material and the dress would be a fraction of the original cost! If your dream dress cost more than you want to spend, email us a picture of it and we will send you our best estimate and lowest cost of what it would cost to re-create that garment for you.
Posted in: Frequently Asked Questions